We invite you to submit your photographs to the Grannies à Gogo 2018 Calendar Photo Contest. Thirteen winning images will be selected.
The contest and the sale of the 2018 Sharing the Okanagan Calendars is a Grannies à Gogo fundraising project. The judging of the photos and the People’s Choice Event is being co-sponsored by Schubert Centre. The net proceeds from the entry donations and the sale of the calendar will provide direct support to Sabie, South African grandmothers raising their HIV/AIDS-orphaned grandchildren.
The theme of the 2018 calendar is Sharing the Okanagan. It will be printed on high quality calendar stock, each photo measuring 8” x 10,” with every month featuring plenty of room to note the events of each day. The calendar, with a centre coil, will measure 17” x 11” when opened and be an easy-to-mail gift.
Our judge will select thirteen winning photos, photographs that best convey a collective sense of what there is to share about the Okanagan.
- Our grand prize winner will be selected for the calendar cover and receive two free calendars and two free admissions to our series of winter travelogues.
- 2nd prize winner will receive one free calendar and two free admissions to our series of winter travelogues.
- 3rd prize winner will receive one free calendar and one free admission to our series of winter travelogues.
- Other winners will receive one free admission to our series of winter travelogues.
- All winners will be featured in the Grannies à Gogo 2018 Calendar.
- Four People’s Choice photos will be featured on the back of the calendar.
Submissions are due by noon on September 18, 2017.
How to Submit
By mail to:
Grannies à Gogo,
2018 Calendar Photo Contest,
Box 1652, Vernon, BC V1T 8C3
In person to Reception at :
- Sladen Moore Chartered Accountant, 3005 35th Avenue (Note- the office is closed on Fridays)
- Schubert Centre, 3505 30th Avenue (sealed envelope)
Make arrangements to submit entries, in person, to a Contest Committee Member:
- Sue Harnett Phone: 778 475 4706 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Schroeder Phone: 250 545 8499 Email: email@example.com
- Anne Clarke Phone: 250 545 3900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Stebbins Phone: 250 542 2439 Email: email@example.com
Print off the entry form and submit it with your photo